Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jury Duty!

Pin It Now!
Just a quick note to say I'm sorry for not posting recently.  I got picked for jury duty (!!) which lasted a week and two days and finally ended yesterday.  No, I can't tell you about the riveting case.  Yes, I missed my final art classes with most of my OCHSA students :(  I have my final final (does that make sense?) on Thursday.

Also, I picked up my Mom from the airport for a visit and she's staying with me until June 15th.

Sooo, a few things keeping me busy.

I did have a meeting with the new writing group I've joined, in which I talked about my current progress on my graphic novel story.  New pictures soon, hopefully.  I have been fleshing out more of the plot points.

I'm still planning on bringing some part of this work to the San Diego Comic Con.

Hope everyone is enjoying summer weather and I'll get back to you soon!

No comments: