Monday, May 16, 2011

a rough day for the dwarves.

Pin It Now! Hello all,
Well, I'm trying to get a-going on panels for the story I'm working on so here's a couple of panel sketches. Briefly, it's kind of a re-telling of Snow White. Here's the seven dwarves not having such a good time. I don't usually do compositions with a lot of characters, so it's fun to challenge myself in this way. A bit depressing to stare at for a long time while I'm drawing it though:|
In other news, my teaching is winding down... So much to do here at the end of the semester. It always gets done somehow though.
After school ends, I'll be working more on this comic thing, as well as teaching a summer art class for kids. What are everyone else's summer plans? Trips? Lollygagging and lounging? Workin' hard for the man?
I don't mean to make anyone jealous, but I'm actually going on a trip to the U.K. for a couple of weeks right before school starts back up. I've never been before and couldn't be more excited!!
Later.

1 comment:

Thetoymakers said...

Awesome art! Super like!

Congrats on the UK trip. PLease draw lots and come back with a good story to tell.

MSW