Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finally, a faun!

Pin It Now!
Alright, here's this week's sketch. I figured, this fantasy blog needs to have a faun drawing finally! It's not quite finished, as you can see. I plan to have him holding a pan flute or something of that nature.

By the way, I've always been a little confused about what the difference is between a faun and a satyr. I know, this stuff keeps you up at night, right?? I've heard that they are the same-- as in one is just the Greek version, and the other the Roman version. Anyone out there that can give me the facts??

Okay, that's about it. Busy week since the school where I teach, OCHSA, is have a big art show of student work at a gallery (OCCCA) in Santa Ana. It's gonna look great though. The opening is tomorrow night:) Wish us luck!

No comments: