Wednesday, June 6, 2007

up and running!

Pin It Now! Hey all,
Well, my exciting and new website is officially up and running now. I've just been fixing some last minute gliches with it--no doubt I'll find more later. I'm looking forward to having more time to actually create artwork since this website has been my main art project for the last couple of months. Hope you like it. I do plan on updating things whenever I can. One thing I want to add soon is another gallery, this one of sketches.
In other news, I did my first interview this morning--celebrity, here I come! It's actually for an illustrator's group that I'm a part of, The OC Illustrators (not that we are "OC" at all, believe me). Anyway, there will be a text version of the interview, as well as a podcast (impressive!). I'll put up a link as soon as I have it.
Later,
Cara

No comments: